Measurements: 4.1 in x 1.1 in x 5.4 in (10.5 cm x 2.8 cm x 13.7 cm)
Net weight: 1.41 ounce (40g)
Total weight: 3.07 ounce (87g)
￭ Improves oxygen exchange dramatically
￭ Allows much more light penetration
￭ Enhances photosynthesis
￭ Easy to install and maintain
1. Patented self-floating design can automatically adjust to water level based on the motor power. The 360° design allows for water intake from all directions.
2. The Skimmer can be adjusted in three separate locations, at the base (pictured above), the descending tube (clear tube) and ascending tube.
3. The outlet connecting pipe (ascending tube) that needs to be connected to the filter, can be adjusted depending on the tank size. Secure the Skimmer with the included suction cup mount.
4. Works perfectly with any kind of filter: hang-on filter, canister filter, and any other mid-sized filter.
5. A floating Stop-Ring is included to prevent fish food from flowing into the Skimmer as shown in the figure above.
￭ Works for all size tanks.
￭ The Floater on the descending tube must be above the water level when installing. Do not have your filter plugged in when installing.
￭ The gate of the main inlet of the skimmer needs to be adjusted to match the filter power.
￭ Make sure the Skimmer works properly after installation. The suction cup does not need to be used. Once installed, it is safe to plug in and turn on your filter.
￭ Place the floating Stop-Ring around the Floater on the descending tube to prevent fish food from entering the skimmer.